Two Year Warranty
We want you to enjoy all the comforts and excitement of your new home without worrying about any little problems and that is why we have designed our two-year warranty to give you peace of mind.
Our two-year warranty covers most of your fixtures and fittings but to maintain this cover there are a few things you need to do.
There are certain things such as damages that you need to notify us of on your move-in date to comply with your warranty.
- Kitchen units, worktops and appliances.
- Sanitary ware, shower tray and cubicle.
- Doors windows and other glazing.
- Decoration and tiling.
There are also a number of items that need regular servicing to ensure that they continue to work properly and keep them fully covered under your warranty.
- Boiler and (where applicable) Cylinder – annually serviced.
- Solar panels – these should be professionally cleaned and serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendation.
- Smoke alarms & Co2 detectors – these should be services in accordance in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
All appliances in your home require you to register them with the manufacturer and the warranty for each appliance is held directly with you.
Your home is built to a very high standard but there are a few issues that you are responsible for under general household maintenance.
These include (but are not limited to):-
- Repair of shrinkage cracks no wider than the width of a pound coin
- Nail pops can be dealt with under your own process of redecorating
You should also:-
- Maintain and repair grout or silicone seals to prevent leaks in your kitchen and bathrooms.
- Avoid any careless or wilful damage
- Clear gutters
- Maintain any external finishes
- Oil garage door hinges and internal door hinges
- Clear shower traps of hair and other debris
Should you have any problems with your home that are covered by your warranty please notify us in writing as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com where your issue will be logged, an inspection arranged (if required) and any agreed remedial works organised.
Our aftercare team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and there are emergency numbers for plumbing and electrics operating 24/7 which you will find in your handover folder that you will receive on your move-in day.
If you should discover any defects that require our attention, please contact our aftercare team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will liaise with you and our construction team to remedy any issues.
We will endeavour to deal with any problems within 30 days from receipt of notification. Resolution timescales will be dependent on the availability of parts and contractors
Thank you for choosing Allanwater Homes.