Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Allanwater Homes prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The privacy of our users is important to us and we take care to safeguard it. This policy explains how we use your personal information.
Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to us we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to us will only be used by us. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on this website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on this website, we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail / Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may contact your information for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the website unless you specifically agree not to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information about your visit to our site. This information is used to make your visit to our site more efficient, and to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can make regular improvements. Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in a cookie folder on your computer. One cookie is created when you visit this website. The cookie provides functionality by storing your preferences while you move around the site. This cookie is automatically deleted shortly after you leave the site. The cookie does not contain any personal information about you, and it cannot be used to identify an individual user. You can set your browser not to accept cookies but this may limit some features.
You can ask for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time (for which we may charge a small fee). We will also correct any inaccuracies in your information at your request.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact us at, email@example.com
Download PDF version here