Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Allanwater Homes prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All personal information collected via our website or by email and telephone will be treated as confidential in-keeping with the UK Data Protection Laws 1998.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a). When you read or download information from our website we will collect what is known as non-personal information, such as an IP address that is assigned to your computer; the type of browser you are using; the operating system and device; the date and time you accessed the website; and the pages you visited. This is gathered by ‘cookies’ on our website which gathers statistical information to allow us to analyse traffic to our website and to understand how customers use our website. This information does not allow us to identify customers personally.
You have the right to refuse to accept ‘cookies’ through your web browser, but this may affect your experience on the website and limit website options.
b). We will also collect, with your consent, any information given via the telephone, email or other forms of communication.
The purpose of collecting personal information is for the following reasons: –
- To provide you with information of services you have requested.
- To provide you with up to date information on our current and future developments.
- To inform you of any offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
- To send out information via the post.
- To engage and build relationships with our customers who use our social media platforms.
- To resolve any issues, you may have with any of our services.
The company will not use any personal information held for any other purpose without your consent, nor will we ask you to provide personal information which is over and above what we require. Depending on how you would like us to communicate with you, the information we require will be your email address, postcode and telephone number.
Your information will only be disclosed where we are obliged by law, or, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on this website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on this website, we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
All information is stored electronically and used for providing information by email, telephone, SMS messaging and post.
In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and in conjunction with the GDPR data laws we operate strict security policies to protect all personal information and to prevent unauthorised access being obtained to any personal data we hold.
If you have submitted your details for the purpose of enquiring about one of our developments, then the data we hold for you will be held on our data banks until the development is complete and for a further 18 months thereafter.
You have the right to request to see what personal information we hold about you and correct any information that is not correct. Please contact us by email, email@example.com
You may also ask to be removed from our mailing lists by following the unsubscribe option attached to our marketing emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We are committed to providing the best service possible and are continually striving to improve and upgrade our website, reserving the right to make changes to how we process and collect information in-keeping with our privacy policies.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact us at email@example.com