Why Should You Move to Heartlands?
Our latest development, Heartlands in Whitburn, West Lothian has been so popular that we are now down to our last remaining 4-bedroom Cuillin and Lomond house types!
While our properties are already one of the main reasons that this up and coming area is so highly sought after, there are a number of other reasons why you should think about moving to this new neighbourhood:
Green open spaces? We’ve got them!
- There are over 22km of footpaths and cycle ways to enjoy the lush scenery, with recycled materials being used to construct them.
- The 169-hectare Polkemmet Park isn’t too far away and is home to the Scottish Owl Centre, a golf course, woodland walks and more!
- 2,500 trees from the area are to be replanted across the entire Heartlands development.
Need to nip out to the shops? No problem!
- Whitburn has a number of stores on its main street such as The Co-operative, a butcher and a bakery.
- There are plans for a new Aldi supermarket in the Whitburn area and plans for an 80,000 square foot food store in the Heartlands area.
- You’re less than 10 miles away (roughly a 20-minute drive) from the Living Centre and Designer Outlet, where you will find over 200 shops and restaurants combined – not to mention a VUE multiplex cinema!
Going on a trip? Get ready to go!
- Heartlands currently has plans for a 350 car Park and Ride facility.
- We’re right next to Junction 4A of the M8, with the M9 and M74 nearby, giving easy instant travel access across Central Scotland.
- The nearest train station is the new Armadale station, linking to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Airport is a 20-minute drive from the development.
We’re really excited about everything that’s happening in and around Heartlands… But we’re even more excited for you to visit our Marketing Suite and find your new home!
Heartlands is open from 11am to 5.30pm, Thursday to Monday. Discover more about the properties we have available by clicking here or by calling our Sales Advisor on 07860 804957.