Buying a new home is possibly the biggest purchase you will ever make, so we ensure that the process is as straightforward as possible.
Due to the current circumstances and to make sure our customers and staff are kept as safe as possible; we ask that you contact our marketing suites by telephone or email to make an appointment to come along and speak to our sales advisers.
Our process is simple:
- Look at our development map and identify the home you desire
- Make an appointment to speak to our sales adviser who will guide you through the process step by step
- Choose your plot and reserve your new home – reservation fee will be £500
- We will confirm your reservation in writing
Now that you have reserved your new home, what happens next?
Once the building work commences, we will provide you with a three-month window for legal completion (date of entry), which can vary depending on the build programme. We will keep you informed at all times.
This anticipated 3-month window is flexible and can be subject to change, depending on certain contributory factors. Please be aware of this when planning your mortgage application, selling your dependent property, rentals and storage options.
- Foundations have been laid – expected 3-month window.
- Property is wind and watertight – expected 2-month window.
- Property has connected services (gas, electrics) – expected 1-month window.
- When your new home has passed the final inspections by the local authorities and Premier Guarantee legal, completion should be within seven days.
- Our sales adviser will work closely with you to ensure everything is in place.
- Before legal completion, we will invite you to the development for your pre-handover demonstration to show you where everything is and how it works.