Now that we’re back we have been working hard making adaptions to our Marketing Suites to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Please take time to watch our video here.
All viewings will be by appointment only and limited to two people from the same household at any one time.
Our team can be contacted via email or telephone where you can reserve your chosen home or request a callback from them.
Meantime the following is our current process for buying your new home.
- Take a look at the development map and identify the plot you want.
- Speak with our sales adviser who will go through the purchase process with you.
- When you are ready to reserve we will send you our bank details.
- You will be given a 2-hour window to pay your reservation fee.
- We will then send you an email confirmation that your plot has been reserved.
Once building work commences we will provide you with a 3-month window for legal completion (Date of Entry). This can change dependant on the build programme and will be referred to as TBC (to be confirmed).
When the key elements of the build stage have been reached we will update you.
Key stages are as follows:
- Foundations have been laid – Expected 3-month window
- Property is wind and watertight – expected 2-month window
- Property has connected services – expected 1-month window
We will provide a habitation date, then a definitive date of expected legal completion.
This is usually 14 days in advance.