Items excluded from your Warranty
• Problems with any workmanship, materials or appliances that you have brought or added to the property.
• Damage caused by storms or, accidentally, by negligence, abuse or poor maintenance of the property or appliances. This includes blockages caused by inappropriate disposal of waste.
• Any cosmetic defects such as scratches, chips or marks that have not been reported at handover. This includes decoration, flooring, tiling, kitchen units, radiators, fitted Bedroom and bathroom furniture, worktops, sinks, sanitary ware, appliances, glass, and other similar items.
• Any problems caused by natural shrinkage or condensation.
• Any inconvenience, distress, consequential loss of enjoyment, or income loss caused by remedial works, assuming all reasonable steps have been taken to minimise disruption. With particular reference to kitchen/central heating appliances, please ensure you register all your appliances via the registration documents provided in your handover pack, the contact numbers are contained with the service/maintenance manual.